miércoles, 12 de marzo de 2014

FACILITATOR ROLE by Andrea Bermúdez

Hello bloggers!

I’m Andrea Bermúdez and this week my role has been “facilitator”. My group and I have done three advertisements about the dark side of textbooks illustrating the troubles that we have found on them. Like facilitator, I have helped to my mates to do their roles. The journalist has been recollecting information about what we have been doing during this task. The analyst has been helping to search information on the net to do the advertisements and noting what we did. The translator has searched information about the five concepts that she has chosen. The curator-farmer has searched information on the net, she has kept the references, and she has done the work on Pearltrees. And the stars have done the video montage. I have liked to do this role because I have felt well with my group and they have done all the things that I have said them in a good way, although it’s a difficult task because of we are a group and sometimes it’s difficult coordinate us. It has been a good experience for me and I have learnt many things about how coordinate, how speak with the group and how put order among the components of the group.

I have liked this topic a lot, and I hope that you like our work!


See you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario