domingo, 2 de marzo de 2014

STAR II ROLE by Laura Clemente

Hello everyone!

I´m Laura and this week I have been the star with Andrea Bermudez.
We had to do a presentation for primary school children, so we decided to work in the human evolution.
Our presentation, that we uploaded in slideshare, told us a little bit about how the humans have changed over time, and finally we proposed a question for the class to meditate the importance of the human evolution

Although we had a problem with the topic of our presentation ,we think that we made a good work .

After the presentations, I must say, that I learned a lot. We learned that as teachers, we have to be imaginative, creative to attract the students and motívate them.So, I think this work has helped us to improve as future teachers

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario